MONOCLONAL ANTIBODIES FOR THE EARLY TREATMENT OF COVID-19 POSITIVE PATIENTS
Do you or someone you know have symptoms of
We are conducting a clinical research trial for adults that have been diagnosed with the CORONAVIRUS within the last 7 days with mild-to-moderate symptoms. If you’ve tested positive for COVID-19, you may be asking yourself, "what can I do to reduce the risk of getting worse? We at Miramax Clinical can provide a treatment that may reduce that risk, depending on your age, medical history. Monoclonal antibodies or mAb treatment is an very good option that may keep you out of the hospital, depending on how long you have had the symptoms.
Please review the criteria below and see if you qualify:
Patient Criteria 1
Patients 18 to 54 must currently have the CORONAVIRUS with one of the following risk factors including:
- Obesity with BMI (Body Mass Index) >35
- Chronic Kidney Disease (eGFR <60 by MDRD)
- Congestive Heart Failure (NYHA Class II or more)
- COPD (History of Chronic Bronchitis, Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease or Emphysema with Dyspnea on Physical Exertion)
- Asthma (with inhaled steroids)
Patient Criteria 2
Patients 55 years old or greater with
Medications NOT ALLOWED
- Vaccine within 48 hours prior to enrollment
- Vaccine (of any kind, including Flu) for 4 weeks after dosing.
- No convalescent plasma from recovered COVID-19 patient within last 3 months
- No SARS-CoV-2 monoclonal antibody within the last 3 months
- No hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine during the study
What is the purpose of this study?
This is a treatment study to help prevent the disease from becoming more severe.
What is the drug being used?
The investigational drug in this study, contains a monoclonal antibody that specifically targets SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. Antibodies are proteins produced by the body’s immune system to fight infection. Antibody treatment or therapy involves introducing a specific antibody into the body to help the immune system fight a specific disease.
What can I expect if I agree to participate in this study?
You will receive the study treatment, which is a one-time Intramuscular injection. You will be monitored for 2 hours following injection. You will have follow-up visits, telephone calls, questionnaires, lab tests and a physical exam.
What are the costs for participating in this study?
Qualified participants may receive study related medications & examinations at no cost. “Your participation is voluntary, and you may also receive up to $1,400 compensation for your time & travel.”
My headache was out of control and it went away the next day!
Anonymous Patient 1
I felt very weak and within 3 days I felt better!
Anonymous Patient 2